Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm Still here


Hey everyone im really sorry i haven't posted i got busy during the holidays and now i'm watching the Olympics with my family today, Happy almost Valentines day :) Theirs a lot of snow where i live and i think its awesome because i love snow but i do like the other seasons but mostly Winter, do you get snow were you live? and do you watch the Olympics if so who are you rooting for? I'm rooting for USA i want to ketchup with everyone so let me know ok? :) and if you don't mind help my sister and i out and vote for us for a contest from Claire's because we love jewelry and Claire's is one of our favorite stores and it would mean a lot to us if you would vote Our design until February 19th thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks for the nice comments :)