Saturday, November 15, 2014

Holiday Season 2014!

Hey everyone I'm back! I'm so so so sorry I haven't been on, I just got so busy with school, family & holiday season stuff. Great news Melissa & I are aunties! for the first time to a new baby boy!! :D back in August he's so cute and wonderful. I hope everything is going well for you if not don't worry it'll get better I'm here if you need someone to talk to :) tonight Melissa, Our Mom & I watched Hallmark channel's new movie North pole and its so magical & fun, I loved watching Bailee Madison she was really good so was the rest of the cast what's you're favorite Holiday movie? A few minutes ago my dad and I were just talking about Paris (because we got a new lamp for our bedroom) and London plus I mentioned Walt Disney World :D talking about how cool it would be to go to Paris France, London & Walt Disney World have you been to any of them? It's one of my many dreams, plus My mom, Melissa & I are helping our older sister/ preparing for her wedding next summer, Melissa & I are extra exited because we never been in a wedding before :) also if you have any tips to be a successful youtube singer I'm open to helpful tips here's the link to my YouTube youtube.com/kaitlyntck I know my two covers are bad but I just need help, I'm trying my best to make my singing dream come true well I guess that's it for now until next time TTYL

~Kaitlyn 

Ps. Here's a picture of our new lamp 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks for the nice comments :)